Monday, May 25, 2009

From Hubby Maurice

7 comments:

Delphi said...

Jayden Joshua Jackson,

Words cannot express what you have become to me. I don’t want to get sappy, especially about someone I’ve never met in person, and it feels kind of weird but I’ve talked to you every day for over two months and I’ve grown to love you. Not in that “crazy star-struck” way but in that “brotherly I’m really gonna miss you” way. It’s hard for someone to get into my heart because it hurts to bad when I have to let them go. Now I’ve gone and allowed you access to my heart and you have to go. I wish you the best in life and I will never forget you. The fact that you are leaving to take care of your family makes you an even greater person in my book. I love you man, truly I do. Take care and I hope we meet again one day.

Sincerely your Hubby,

Maurice

David Eddy said...

You are nicely naughty, especially your Dr Love episodes. I really hope you can come back for visits but whatever happens, have a safe and happy future.

adi wira said...

:( .. i miss jayden ... maurice u do good job with jayden slide show ..
jayden .. i lobe u :(

Sylvain said...

I miss you yet Jayden !
I liked your maturity, I didn't understand all you said, but you was honest.
I'll never forget you my JayJay !
I love you guy,
Take care of you !
And maybe soon

Unknown said...

Now that Jayden is gone and Season five has been underway for a couple weeks, I think it is safe to say i am underwhelmed with how this season is going :/


Miss ya jayden, hopefully it all works out and you want to come back to the pad someday :)

David Eddy said...

I agree with you Maurice. This site always has a huge build up to change but then disappoints. It emphasises why I never renew my three month subscription, waiting a year or so until there has really been change. The only change here is the nice but insipid Reece. Grady has a character (and a butt plug)but none of the others do. Jayden is an entertainer not a performer.

Тянко Тенев said...

Ton visage souriant est si aimable... Ton visage brillait d'une si grande joie :)