Sunday, May 24, 2009

JAYDEN's gone :(

Season 5 has started and there is no Jayden :( I hope everyone knows how much I will miss him. The pad won't be the same without him. Everyone be sure to send Fratmen LEO & Hostmaster John an email stating how much you want him back and hopefully we'll see him back for this season or for season 6.

Long live JAYDEN

3 comments:

Sylvain said...

I'm sad, my friend Jayden is leaving the Pad.
But I want you to know I never forget you.
It was a real pleasure to see you and to know you.

GOODBYE BUT NOT FAREWELL !

Au revoir mon ami Jayden. Je t'aime.

Unknown said...

I miss Jayden as well, as he brought a lot of things to the pad including his great personality. But he did leave on his own terms and I hope everything works out for him so that he can come back to the pad as long as he wants to come back.

Unknown said...

Hi, I am new to frat pad and Jayden is definitely my favorite. It is really sad to hear that he is not on anymore, but do you know where I can get any of his Duals that he did? I have looked and can't find them. Thanks