Sunday, July 12, 2009

Welcome Back Jiggy!


Oh happy day!!! Shout it from the moutaintops....Scream it from the valleys....the master of manipulation, the king of kindness, the doctor of love, the one the only JAYDEN JOSHUA JACKSON HAS RETURNED.

As some of you may know Jayden is one of the best things to ever hit the pad. I fell in love with him before I even joined. His open-mindedness and great dance moves on the pole are just a few of the many qualities this guy has to offer. Back in May when tragedy struck the pad and Jayden made the sad but mature decision to go take care of his family we all cried and were terribly sad. We were told he would return to us but we had no idea when. But oh what joy all Jayden fans have now...that glorious day is upon us. JAYDEN HAS RETURNED!!!! So let us all rejoice. I know I am. I have anticipated the return of my husband patiently and finally he is back. So advanced warning to everyone...Please excuse my erratic behavior during his shows...I love him and I am too excited to see him.

-Maurice

1 comment:

Тянко Тенев said...

Tu suis comme les gamins de Paris :)