Probably you did not know me and I had not talked to you during my brief stayed at the Pad Great Dane. However, during those days I had noticed your name and your great talents/works from what you has posted on some of my favorite Fratmen blogs.
Just when I was going to approach you, today I learned from PD that you had left us.
All I can say now is "Goodbye Great Dane and I will miss you like many of your good friends from chat room, with one regret that I did not reach you earlier to know you like others"
A place where I, guarantee, you can smile and have a good time! Nobody is ever judged here! You can be yourself and enjoy life! Life is too short to be someone you are not and to be upset all the time. Work hard and play HARDER!! Enjoy life to the fullest as we only get ONE!! I think it is not too much to ask for someone to be happy, so I try to avoid drama; so everyone can enjoy their day and I try to make it a little brighter for everyone! If I can put a smile on one person's face, even for just a second, then I am happy!! Do not let anyone put you down! Be proud of who you are because we are ALL SPECIAL IN OUR OWN WAY!!!
Love, Jay/Jiggy/Jayden
SEND JAYDEN A GIFT
Pavlov's Dog
Pavlov's Dog, LLC ATTN: LEO/ FRATMEN JAYDEN 7702 E. Doubletree Ranch Rd. Suite 300 Scottsdale,Arizona 85258
Make sure to label the gift inside with the Fratmen you want it to go to. You may include your contact information on the outside of the package, but any personal contact information on the inside of the package will be removed.
7 comments:
GOODBYE MY FRIEND GREAT-DANE, WILL MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.
PD TY FOR THE GREAT VIDEO
Probably you did not know me and I had not talked to you during my brief stayed at the Pad Great Dane. However, during those days I had noticed your name and your great talents/works from what you has posted on some of my favorite Fratmen blogs.
Just when I was going to approach you, today I learned from PD that you had left us.
All I can say now is "Goodbye Great Dane and I will miss you like many of your good friends from chat room, with one regret that I did not reach you earlier to know you like others"
Phobulous
AU REVOIR GRAND DANOIS,
I'm so sad you left us. You'll always stay with us in thought !
WE LOVE YOU BUDDY :-(
We will never forget you majbom. Much love to you and thank you for sharing part of your life with us. I miss you Great Dane.
Goodbye Great Dane buddy, we will all miss your friendship and personality at the pad and on chat.
Lots of Love.
Sylvester
Great Dane. You were an amazing friend. You made me laugh, so made me cry with tears of joy, with your poems.
I will miss you with all my heart, but i know you will make the angels laugh and cry in heaven.
I love you my great Danish friend :)
Post a Comment