GREAT DANE, YOU BROUGHT A LOT OF JOY IN THE CHAT AND CREATED SUCH GREAT PICS, WE ALL WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH. YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN, REST IN PEACE BUDDY
WHAT A GREAT PERSON WE HAD IN MAJBON HE WILL BE MISSED AND MAY WE ALL REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD THINGS HE BROUGHT TO CHAT AND LET US KNOW THAT HE IS IN HEAVEN WATCHING DOWN ON ALL OF HERE HE IS NO LONGER SUFFERING.
I didn't know you, Dane the Great, but we were both members of a special club together, and I felt a vacuum in the room when I learned today that you had passed. I didn't know you...but I felt you go. Godspeed.
I miss you already though your still here I remember how sweet and kind you where in chat, how you always welcomed everyone Thinking now how dear, Our brief friendship has lasted for the many, many hours in chat over the weeks I'll never forget you My friend and for all, how much that I care for you the amount is too tall. May the heavens welcome you with open arms as you have me. My dear Majbom/Great Dane I shall always thinking of you whenever I enter the chat. Never Goodbye as you will never be forgotten.
A place where I, guarantee, you can smile and have a good time! Nobody is ever judged here! You can be yourself and enjoy life! Life is too short to be someone you are not and to be upset all the time. Work hard and play HARDER!! Enjoy life to the fullest as we only get ONE!! I think it is not too much to ask for someone to be happy, so I try to avoid drama; so everyone can enjoy their day and I try to make it a little brighter for everyone! If I can put a smile on one person's face, even for just a second, then I am happy!! Do not let anyone put you down! Be proud of who you are because we are ALL SPECIAL IN OUR OWN WAY!!!
Love, Jay/Jiggy/Jayden
SEND JAYDEN A GIFT
Pavlov's Dog
Pavlov's Dog, LLC ATTN: LEO/ FRATMEN JAYDEN 7702 E. Doubletree Ranch Rd. Suite 300 Scottsdale,Arizona 85258
Make sure to label the gift inside with the Fratmen you want it to go to. You may include your contact information on the outside of the package, but any personal contact information on the inside of the package will be removed.
6 comments:
Great Dane you will be missed...your words of love and friendship will not be forgotten. You are loved man.
GREAT DANE, YOU BROUGHT A LOT OF JOY IN THE CHAT AND CREATED SUCH GREAT PICS, WE ALL WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH. YOU WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN, REST IN PEACE BUDDY
WHAT A GREAT PERSON WE HAD IN MAJBON HE WILL BE MISSED AND MAY WE ALL REMEMBER ALL THE GOOD THINGS HE BROUGHT TO CHAT AND LET US KNOW THAT HE IS IN HEAVEN WATCHING DOWN ON ALL OF HERE HE IS NO LONGER SUFFERING.
I didn't know you, Dane the Great, but we were both members of a special club together, and I felt a vacuum in the room when I learned today that you had passed. I didn't know you...but I felt you go. Godspeed.
Never Goodbye
I miss you already
though your still here
I remember how sweet and kind
you where in chat,
how you always welcomed everyone
Thinking now how dear,
Our brief friendship has lasted
for the many, many hours in chat over the weeks
I'll never forget you
My friend and for all,
how much that I care for you
the amount is too tall. May
the heavens welcome you with open
arms as you have me. My dear Majbom/Great Dane I shall always thinking of you whenever I enter the chat. Never Goodbye as you will never be forgotten.
Marquis 4/27/2010
GRAND DANOIS, no words to say how I feel !
You were so kind with me, I'll never forget what we shared all together.
I'll miss you but your thought will always be with us.
I LOVE YOU BUDDY
Post a Comment