Monday, June 21, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYDEN

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jayden!! I hope your day. . .and night. . .is filled with fun and joy. Miss you every day at the Pad and be assured, you remain in our thoughts. I don't recall a single day since you left when your name wasn't mentioned several times in regard to something. HEHE I hope school is going well. I know you can do well there, too.

Hope you always have time for Dr. Love,

Jed

christian1989 said...

Happy Bday Jayden,i hope you are happy and well.I miss you,and i love you. i Hope you have a grat bday,and everything goes better than you expect

boyzr4fun69 said...

Happy Birthday to the bestest BFF!!!!

BUDDY, go out and have a great time, party till you drop!!! I love you, and miss you a lot!!! I know we have had our ups and downs in this relationship!!! but I am honored to be able to call you "friend"

Please be safe and come visit us when you can, be safe on your trip home also!!!

Love you my BFF
Markus

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jayden!

Gosh I owe you a site mail! hehehe I wish you all the very best for your birthday. Go have FUN! Really miss you a lot. Take care and love you a lot!

Chase

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Jayden!

I miss you very much and hope your life is full of rewards and joy. You were a true asset to Fratpad and one of my all time favorite men. May you continue to prosper and to enjoy the fruits of your work. Good luck with your schooling.

Happy birthday from Miss UV! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jay:

Happy Birthday Jay!. Missed your sign language in response to my Qs during your shows. Hope to see you again soon during your school breaks.

I still remember our one time great private we had.

Take care of yourself.

Matt

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweetheart. You have bulked up. Still sexy.

Bobby Valentino

hulko44 said...

Happy Birthday Jayden!!! I hope you have a great one and we all miss you so much.

ryanguy77 said...

Happy Birthday Jayden,

I wish you the best today on your birthday and wish you only the best in your adventures. You have been a great friend and you will always have a place in my heart now and forever. I love you so much and miss you like your wouldn't believe. Have fun tonight and thank you for your friendship.

love ya,

ryanguy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jayden. Take care and stay sweet. Good luck in school and on your trip back home.