TODAY JAYDEN ANNOUNCED THAT SATURDAY (05-08-10) WILL BE HIS LAST DAY AT THE FRATPAD. JAYDEN WORKS THE LATE NIGHT SHIFT THAT NIGHT, SO PLEASE COME BY AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE GREATEST FRATMEN TO EVER STEP FOOT INTO THE FRATPAD. WE ALL WANT TO WISH JAYDEN THE VERY BEST IN THE NEXT CHAPTER IN HIS LIFE. WE ALL KNOW HE WILL DO GREAT AND ONLY WISH HIM THE VERY BEST.
FOR MYSELF I WILL LOSE A VERY CLOSE FRIEND SATURDAY NIGHT. I AM JUST HOPING IT'S NOT FOR GOOD. HOPEFULLY ONE DAY HE WILL BE BACK TO THE PAD OR ATLEAST ON FRATMENTV. I ONLY WISH YOU THE BEST JAYDEN AND I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH AND I MEAN SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. YOU HAVE BROUGHT SO MUCH ENJOYMENT TO MY LIFE WHEN I REALLY NEEDED IT AND I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT. I KNOW YOU NEED TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND I ONLY WISH YOU THE VERY BEST IN WHATEVER YOU DECIDE TO DO.
LOVE YOU JAYDEN,
RYANGUY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD!!! Write HOST MASTER JOHN & FRATMEN LEO!!!
Vote With your wallets & Bank accounts! Cancel until Jayden is returned!!!
Dont let them get away with this decision!!!
Jayden,
You know what you're for me. I wrote to you all my feeling for you. Be sure you'll always be my friend in my heart. You gave me so much, I can't forget that !
One thing I'm sure, you'll never forget your best french friend.
I LOVE YOU JAYDEN & I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER ♥
Dear Jay:
I just read the SAD news and am writing this message to you (hope you read it) from abroad. Again I have to say Goodbye once again to a very few Fratmen I know with hurt and pain in me after Mick left!
Anyways...life goes on and I wish you nothing but the best in your future career. One incident I will always remember and thank you from our private for what you had done for me and several sign languages I got from your shows. Did you get what I said I would sent to you?
God bless you and be Guardian Angels always look after you through out your life!
Goodbye and much love Jay.
Phobulous
Jayden,
It was you in the videos that brought me to the pad and I am so glad that I got to know you however briefly. I am going to miss getting to spend time with you and getting to know you better. I do know you will go onto great things in your life. Your a great guy and your real and sincere. Remember it doesn't matter who we love, only that we love. Find that someone to love Jayden with all your heart! We will miss you so much! All the best buddy in the bright future I know you will have.
Love: Luvtowatch
Jayden,
You have always been the most entertaining, fun loving, non judgement, kind hearted, good ole boy who has brought so much joy into the homes/rooms of so many of us. Your smile lights up the darkest rooms because it comes from within. I have no doubt in my mind that you will become and do great things. I am sadden to see you leave but know how important your education is to you and I wish you all the best going forward. I have truly enjoyed getting to know you via the fratpad. I know that when your on you give us a 110% and nothing less of you.
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face; the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
I know that we will meet again in cyberspace again someday. Your an amazing young man who will be missed but not forgotten and as your Nutritional/Wellness Coach you better keep in touch.
Friend forever,
Marquis (lmabattaglia0
Post a Comment