SOME OF MY REASONS TO KEEP JAYDEN AT THE FRATPAD
Of all the fratmen who should stay is Jayden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY???????
1. he puts on the best shows
2. he has more members who follows his shows than any other fratmen
3. he thinks of different ideas for each show before hand, he doesn't sit around like other fratmen do
4. he is dependable, when you ask him to do something he does it
5. he works great with the new pledges as well as the alums
6. he is a great leader and sets a very great example for all fratmen
7. he communicates with all members, he doesn't pick out one or two members and concentrate on them for their whole shows like other fratmen do
8. he avoids topics that will piss off members ie: religion, politics and he will tell the members he won't talk about them and why
9. he greets each new member and gives them a bio of himself and the pad
10. he is very loyal to the fratpad, he doesn't sit and complain about the pad like others do
11. he avoids drama during his shows, he doesn't allow people to argue with him in his shows like one other fratmen does
12. his heart is in the fratpad, he wants to be here and loves being here
13. the fratpad needs jayden and jayden need the fratpad and us members need jayden
14. doesn't matter what time jayden is on people arrange their schedules to be there with him
15. I need JAYDEN to be here
These are only 15 reasons why Jayden needs to be at the pad. It took me only 7 minutes to come up with 15, I'm sure if I took more time I'd come up with 100's.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE KEEP JAYDEN
SITEMAIL FRATMENLEO WITH YOUR REASONS TO KEEP JAYDEN
RYANGUY66
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ryan I sent a sitemail to Leo to keep our buddy Jayden in the Pad. I hope thousands of chatters will make the same thing.
We need Jayden in the Pad !!!!!!!!!
I love you My Jayden Buddy ;-)
ty sylvain your great
Agreed on a 100% of the points! jayden really needs to stay, as long as he likes. :)
Post a Comment