Tuesday, August 4, 2009

MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN 4-MONTH ANNIVERSARY




Jayden Joshua Jackson,

Being married to you has been one of the most amazing things in my life. Although no one but your bestman Kismet supported this marriage these last four months have been pure bliss. With you there is never a dull moment. No matter my mood you can always make me feel good. You always have a smile on your face and a kiss for me every time I see you. Regardless of what is going on you always make time for me and for that alone my love grows stronger and stronger every day. I hope we have much much more time of marital bliss and that I can make you as happy as you make me. It’s an amazing thing to marry a great lover…but it’s even better to marry a great friend. Happy anniversary hubby, I love you.
Sincerely,

Maurice Marion Jackson

No comments: